2.24.2013

55: some of my favorite boys


I took Iyezk to take some pictures for his birthday and of course Lex wanted to come. He also wanted to be in every picture, so about a quarter of them he shows up in strange corners of the picture (or right in the front with Iyezk if he could manage it).  He only rarely wants to be in pictures when I want to take them of him, but he did ask me when it was his turn to have a picture day. (Because I never take pictures of my own children. Geez.) He also reminded me we did not have a picture day for his last birthday, which is probably true. So maybe Lex and I will have to set up a picture afternoon. I'm pretty sure once we do this he won't be bothered to actually let me take any pictures of him. That's sort of how things go with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment