9.21.2012

261: the newest excuse for why my family hasn't had a decent meal in two weeks


I have gathered every type of sanding device and finish removing liquid I could locate that could possibly lessen the amount of hours I needed to spend sanding.  None of them are effective enough to keep me from pretty much totally losing my mind. Also, my cupboards still look sort of awful.

I've now determined that rather than getting my kitchen back into some sort of functional state it would probably be quicker to begin solving the mystery of time travel, go back a few decades and advise my younger self to choose a different profession, one where I could just afford to pay a professional to build me some functional, decent looking cabinets. While they're already in my kitchen, they could also patch all the holes in my sheetrock and paint the walls. And make dinner. I can't seem to find time to get that done very often lately either.

No comments:

Post a Comment