10.12.2010

3: Israel's First Touchdown!

The MS Football team had their last game of the year tonight. They got to finish off their perfect 8-0 season under the lights with a 46-8 win over Arlee, who was also undefeated until this game.  Israel was pretty excited because at the very end of the game he scored his first touchdown. (Of course he then promptly spiked the ball and got a penalty, which all seems just about perfectly Israel. He also will explain that he redeemed himself by getting the hit on the kickoff return right after his score/ penalty.)

And I didn't get any photos of anything because I have no camera and I couldn't seem to figure out anything about this one I borrowed. But the sky does look pretty in this one shot I took on auto-everything. You can sort of see football players in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment