8.03.2012

213: Lake County Fair


My children all really like the County Fair. They like it quite a lot more than I do. I would really be fine never spending time in barns with cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, rabbits. . . really I'd be fine with no time in barns at all. However, the kids could spend all afternoon hanging out there-- especially Lex. He has always loved all animals. Mainly I think the others only like them because they don't have to take care of them. I think they'd be less fond of farm animals if they were responsible for them.

Azia was also pretty interested in the art, sewing, and photography projects this year. I probably should let her join 4H to do that end of it. It would be good for her to have somewhere to share all the projects she's always working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment