10.29.2012

300: Pumpkin Carvers


We finally got around to carving pumpkins. Mostly my kids were just excited to make and eat the pumpkin seeds.  Unfortunately I burned them later in the evening. I was trying to be nice and cook them for them after they went to bed. Then an hour or so later, while I was working upstairs,  I spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out why I was imagining the smell of fried chicken at like 1:00 am.

Apparently seasoned (and burned) pumpkin seeds smell like fried chicken to me.
 
I tried to convince Lex to put his pants back on so we wasn't in his underwear in our carving pictures. He just told me he doesn't care if he is in his underwear because he likes his underwear. I'd like to think these sorts of pictures will embarrass him 10 years from now, but at this point that doesn't seem likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment