7.07.2011

You Capture: Patriotism

 a few more images from the Fourth this year
 
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.  
~Elmer Davis

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.  I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.  ~Abraham Lincoln




We need an America with the wisdom of experience.  But we must not let America grow old in spirit.  
~Hubert H. Humphrey

The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation.  
~Woodrow Wilson

7 comments:

  1. I want a red cowgirl hat! And that one of the kiddos watching fireworks looks so very Norman Rockwell. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that first shot - great lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the ones of the kids sitting on the conv. watching the fireworks! So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shot of the kids on the car's rooftop. It reminds me of when I was a kid over at friends' houses...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - that last photo is simply stunning. His face, his outfit, the flag, perfect capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the photo of the kids sitting on top of the car watching the fireworks! so cool !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. I love the Native American patriotism. Land of the Brave.

    ReplyDelete