6.13.2011

Day 246: Flannel Board Fun


I didn't know anyone in the world besides Mormon primary teachers used flannel boards. (Maybe they don't?)

Somehow, at some point, a few of them ended up in Mom's classroom with a filebox full of stories (most handwritten) and corresponding flannel figures. In cleaning out things at the end of the year she asked if I wanted them before she brought them to Goodwill or otherwise passed them on. Really, I didn't, since I'm perpetually trying to clear out these sorts of things because they seem to fill most every space in my house.  I figured we'd keep them around for a bit anyway while they are still interesting to the kids. They've been good rainy day activities the last few weeks since, even though we're closing in on July, we seem to be right in the middle of some early spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment