4.15.2011

Day 187: training day

I forgot to post this last Friday. Dev and I spent all day in a foster care class--an 8:00 to 5:30 class. It makes for a long day whenever you have to spend it all in one room. Wow. It's been a few years since I've been a regular public school teacher. As I was writing that sentence I realized I used to do that all day every day. But anyway, these days that makes for a long day for me and not a lot of photo opportunities. (And Dev had to go back without me for the next morning since I took the girls to Missoula in the morning and didn't get back to Pablo until after lunch.)

But, one of the highlights of the day was the great door prizes. We got this big wheel (which of course went to Lex) and a nice frame hiking pack. Good prizes and lots of food--maybe these high points are to help balance out some of the depressing content & discussion which tends to be a part of foster parent issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment