3.19.2014

78: evening visit

After a long drive from Las Vegas all the way to Salt Lake we all enjoyed spending the evening hanging out with a whole bunch of Utah cousins. Our family is sort of awesome. I knew they were all busy with school and work and everything else we all do during a regular school year week so I didn't want them to rearrange things to see us, so I didn't really plan any family visits into our roaming. But the kids really wanted to stop, so I sent a text to my cousin an hour or so before we got to Salt Lake to see if they were around  & we were welcomed with dinner, great conversation, and offers of places to sleep or to stay as long as we wanted. Every half hour or so another family would show up to say hi once they heard we were in town, till we had a whole house full (three generations of our Utah family). I wish we lived closer to these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment