3.27.2013

86: Studious


This is one of Lex's favorite spots to hang out. I would have never guessed he'd be my studious one a few years ago, but whenever I'm up working in my office he always comes up and works on his various projects at his desk. Tonight it was figuring out how to spell everything he could see. His spelling skills are still very much in the developmental stages so this is not one of his activities that allowed me to get much work done, but sometimes he'll work on writing or drawing or playing games on the ipad for a few hours on his own while I'm working. My office is nearly always a disaster of half finished or just started projects, but he gets really annoyed if anything gets stacked on his desk. Now that he goes to preschool, sometimes he brings his started there to work on. Hopefully he's still as enthusiastic about it all after he actually starts school.

No comments:

Post a Comment