3.22.2013

81: State Wrestling Tourney


It's always fun to watch all the kids wrestle, but I think my favorite part is watching them encourage each other.

As soon as I walked into the tournament, Bryce ran over to me super excited to give me the update on how awesome Iyezk had been doing. (We weren't able to get there early enough to see all his matches.) I think he was more excited about Iyezk's success than when he is when he does well himself.  Bryce, Zoran and Ahni were all done wrestling by the time Lettie was finishing her last matches and they were all mat side cheering, yelling advice, and trying to control their own excitement as they watched her.

It's my favorite thing about cousins. Everyone should be a part of a team that always has your back, no matter what the current sports season might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment