10.11.2012

281: For my birthday: Dirty Dishes.


I seem to have this awful tradition of staying up till like 2:00am every night on my birthday cleaning the kitchen. This year I couldn't do that since I stayed up the entire night finishing a contract work project and getting it sent off before I went to work the next morning.  Luckily, no one else cleaned up at all while I was working so I got to do an even longer kitchen clean up the next night.

I think I'm going to start a paper dishes only law for those middle few weeks of October that are always so hectic around here and cut off the power to the oven and microwave.  Maybe it would make me less angry at everyone old enough to clean up after themselves. . . which these days is basically everyone who lives here. I haven't even had time to buy groceries in the last month, but apparently you don't need much food to still dirty many dishes, so I need a better plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment