7.30.2012

209: Olympics!


I turned the TV on while I was going to put away laundry and realized I hadn't watched any of the Olympics (or just any TV) since they started.  Zoran wandered into the room and was immediately hooked. I almost felt neglectful not telling him they were on or letting him know what the Olympics were to begin with. Swimming was on and though he has never seen a competitive swimming event in his life, he immediately started trying to figure out the rules and what was going on with all the other events and who he was going to root for. He was sort of amazed when he realized the scope of the games: all the different events and all the different countries involved.

This evening was probably the last time I will ever know more than Zoran about the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment