7.16.2011

Day 279: Azia & the girls

This is such a great group of girls.

Even if they did wake me up at like 7:30 in the morning with all the noisy team cheerleading competition chaos they were organizing. Also, I have a feeling some of them might start pestering me tomorrow since I didn't have any of the photos I took of them up on facebook by this evening like I promised. And someone has given nearly all these energetic, short people access to texting and/ or facebook so it makes their pestering rather effective. But I couldn't even make it to my computer because the floor was so sticky from drinks and watermelon and whatever else they dumped on it it was dangerous to walk on. Also, there was popcorn covering much of the TV room and stuck to some of the watermelon spots.

Mopping tonight, photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment