1.06.2011

Day 88: After Christmas Bargins

So everyone who gets a present from anyone in my house in the foreseeable future will get red & white wrapping. I've finally branched out from the silver and blue I've been collecting the last few years' after Christmas sales. This is the only time of year I buy wrapping paper so I try to find some that's as versatile as possible. (No santas or "Merry Christmas" messages if I can avoid it...people laugh at you when you wrap presents for August birthdays in that sort of stuff.). I love prettily wrapped presents but I'm against buying the supplies because most of the time if I paid regular price the wrapping would cost more than the gift I'm giving, since I don't give very expensive gifts. But at 90-95% off, I don't mind spending twenty cents or so for a roll of wrapping paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment