11.11.2010

Day 33: Veterans Day

I had meetings the past two nights and then our whole slew of parent-teacher-student conferences tonight so our video plan kept getting moved aside. Then when the kids had a plan and started working on it I realized many of my old photos seemed not to have made it to the new computer. They still came up with a simple, short video, but next year we'll have to plan ahead and actually put something together that has more content. Most of that happened in our work on it this year rather than showing up in the movie. Maybe next year Lex will be able to help more. He really liked recording sound clips (I think he made one saying,  "I love___fill in soldier's name here____" for everyone.) He wanted to make a sign, too, but his letters aren't real clear yet so we had to add a subtitle.

Anyway, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment