9.29.2010

September 29, 2010: Disarray

Yes that is my bed (in various pieces) with bedding all over the living room. I figured since all of my children would prefer to sleep in this room together every night, I might as well just move on in too. Also, we're ripping out all the carpet in our bedroom because it is so gross I'm pretty sure it's a health hazard. And on top of all that I am apparently trying to see how many unfinished house projects I can simultaneously not get finished. I'm sure I'm at least to a dozen by now. If I didn't have all this work people expected me to get down or show up to or there weren't so many children everywhere that always seem to need food or baths or rides somewhere maybe, for a few hours at least, I could have a house not in a constant state of disarray.

No comments:

Post a Comment