8.12.2010

You Capture: Everyday Things

Brothers hanging out together
Kids playing in the yard
(oblivious to the incoming storm!)

work waiting to be done...



And every day, every day....
So. Many. Dishes.
And of course
Laundry. Never-ending piles of laundry.
Is laundry one of those things like the little dirty finger prints all over your walls everyone says you miss once they're no longer there? Can't imagine that I'd miss it...but there are many things I love more than the fingerprints all over my walls, too.
I have candles beside the big tub in my bathroom. Candles that are likely very, very waterlogged. Who am I kidding? I can't even remember the last time I took a bath here, but the candles seem to work pretty well to hold toys in between the baths of some other little people.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love the outside shot! :D

    The laundry... sigh. So familiar. I really really don't think I'll miss it. ;)

    The 'toy holders' are hysterical!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the kids playing in the yard picture! WOWOWWWOWOWWWW!! I wish I had a yard like that. great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot of the play yard!! Oh and the candles are cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the toy holders! What better use for them? And holy moley, that's a lot of laundry! Maybe I should reconsider my plans for a huge litter of children...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a great back yard. Our laundry is never ending with two of us I can't imagine with kids..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the candle shot- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! So many fantastic shots! My favorites are the first one (with big brothers' hand around little brother *sigh*....so cute!!!! and the pile of dishes. I love how you took that shot! Sooo true!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for your sweet comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete