4.13.2010

April 13, 2010: Snowy Spring Day

Well it was Spring today...this sign at Rod's clearly explained that to everyone who passed by. (Or maybe it was reminding them?)

It sure didn't feel like Spring.

I had an awful lot to do today. This is probably why I was taking pictures of random roads while delivering and retrieving kids from Headstart and  standing outside in mismatched shoes taking pictures of my snowy flowers rather than getting anything done. But I did find another thing to add to my list of things I need to figure out how to do: photograph falling snow. All the big flakes were about gone by the time I got home and was going to play with the settings on my camera.

Big enough flakes to get stuck in your hair...to catch on your tongue.

4 comments:

  1. Terrific pictures, Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics! Dont you wish we could make tons of $$ easily, taking pictures! Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Christa! this is one of m favorite pages Ive seen about the ole home town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    Aspen, if I could actually make money doing things like taking pictures, then what would I do to avoid work? ;)

    ReplyDelete