9.30.2009

September 30, 2009: cats.


Our cats (especially this one, Zoran's Ironman) don't understand that I'm not a cat person. I don't like them around me, but they won't stop crawling all over me and purring and trying to cuddle. They seem to be where ever I am and won't stay off of me, or my computer, or my books...If they can't find me, then this is where they probably are: sleeping on my bed.

I had to include this picture because I think it's hilarious. I've never actually seen the cat look like this--not even when I took this photo, but its exactly how I would expect him to always look whenever Lex is around. Lex loves animals, especially the cats who he lays on, wrestles with, and carries around everywhere. I can't ever understand why they stick around or go lay with him. This is more the reaction that makes sense.

No comments: