10.28.2009

Flu Information. And more flu information.


It seems like I get another informational something or other about the flu, and of course the swine flu, every day. Between the child care licensing department (who obviously shared my address with the health department) and school notices and Headstart reminders I could paper my walls with reminders about washing our hands and keeping sick kids home and getting necessary vaccinations.

Of course I didn't even get my kids vaccinated. I don't ever get them shots for even the regular flu. I didn't even get either of them even though the did special clinics for both the ambulance crew and day care providers. (I'm in all sorts of risk groups!) I don't even have any logical reasons. I'm definitely pro-vaccine for all other sorts of regular immunizations.

But we are doing all sorts of hand washing around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment