8.25.2009

August 25, 2009: inservice in Troy


So this made for a long day. I probably should have taken a photo of the road through the trees that I was driving on for hours (all the way into ID in the morning when I forgot to turn off the first time through) or a photo of teachers working on writing or listening to Barry Lane, but both of those things are kind of difficult to photograph when you're in the middle of it. The inservice went well and the drive wasn't as bad as I was suspecting. Actually for much of it I was realizing how much I love this area of the world. I haven't been back to Libby really since I spent that week there like 5 years ago and I couldn't remember being to Troy at all since high school. There are so many trees and its all closed in and cozy and surrounded by mountains and lakes. It's really beautiful. It is quite a ways from the rest of the world. I suppose that could be a good thing...unless you needed to interact with the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment