9.17.2011

Day 342: Mad Mudder


Our team of fifteen or so did the Mad Mudder --a 6k trail race up Marshall Mountain-- this morning.  Quite a lot of fun. Fun because of all the cool people, not so much the running up the mountain and making your way through these sorts of obstacles. That part was sort of a lot of work. Coming out of the last one of these tires I wiped out and scraped/ bruised my elbow. I guess I shouldn't have been watching everyone behind me while attempting to run through tires!

Though on the bright side, even though my elbow is a bit banged up, my sparkly purple tights made it through unscathed.

5 comments:

  1. We have that same easel and my kids LOVE it. But actually I was going to say I think you should start another blog that is jus a "Lex Bog". I was reading some of your posts about him to Doug last week, and you could totally get advertisers and make money from the adventures of Lex. If he's going to make you crazy, you might as well make some money off of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! way to go...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun picture! LOVE thhat you were willing to get banged up to get the shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like some crazy kind of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture...OH MY! Mad Mudder? I can't imagine. I pray I never have to participate in anything like that at all!

    ReplyDelete